The countdown is on – there are just 5 weeks left until #NHCSydney!
As the largest cross-sectoral housing meeting in Australasia, the biennial National Housing Conference is a must attend event for housing industry specialists. Over three days, the conference will showcase the whole of the affordable housing continuum and offer delegates a vital opportunity to share, debate, celebrate and promote ideas in affordable housing research, policy and practice.
With just 5 weeks to go, we’ve compiled some ‘Top 5’ lists to get you ready for this year’s Conference!
Top 5 reasons to attend
- Network with your peers — more than 1000 key decision-makers from all levels of government, not-for-profits, peak industry bodies and the private sector
- Expand your knowledge through a full program that includes 170 speakers, 35 sessions and three site tours
- Help shape national policy reform on priority housing and homelessness issues
- Engage with the latest research findings from the AHURI network and beyond
- Discover examples of best practice from across the country and internationally
Top 5 things to do before you go
- Register — if you haven’t already registered, you can do so here
- Book your flights and accommodation — a range of hotel options are available here
- Like our Facebook page — stay up to date with all things #NHCSydney
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter — for all pre-conference information
- Download the conference app — available next week — stay tuned for details!
Top 5 things to do in NSW
- Take in the breathtaking 360 degree views of the beautiful harbour city from the Sydney Tower Eye
- Spend a day in the stunning Blue Mountains
- Indulge your inner Indiana Jones and explore the ancient Jenolan Caves
- Book a table at Sydney’s Restaurant of the Year
- Enjoy a late afternoon ferry ride between Manly Cove and Circular Quay to catch the sun setting over the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Posted Tuesday 24 October 2017 in: Event by Skye Doyle