Your invitation to partner with Australia’s largest affordable housing conference
“PAYCE was delighted to have been a major sponsor of this conference in 2017. We work across an amazing industry, one that builds communities, transforms places and provides people with a basic human need; housing.
Everyone that is either involved or works across this sector should attend this conference to hear first-hand the insights and outcomes for creating a better tomorrow.”
Dominic Sullivan, Director, PAYCE.
Sponsorship opportunitiesExhibitor opportunities
Top 5 reasons to partner with NHC 2019
- Participate in the largest and most reputable gathering of housing decision-makers from government, not-for-profit and private sectors in Australasia.
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to best practice affordable and social housing provision in Australia.
- Align your brand with the National Housing Conference and the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute – Australia’s leading research organisation into housing, homelessness and urban issues.
- Network with over 800 delegates. Create your own networking space in the Exhibition Precinct and connect with new clients and stakeholders.
- Extensive exposure and promotion of your organisation’s commitment and support for the National Housing Conference and the broader housing industry via conference marketing, newsletters and website prior to the conference.
For more information, floorplans and information on past conferences please get in contact.
See our current 2019 supporters below.