NHC Brisbane offers a platform for your organisation to champion its role in supporting a more equitable and affordable housing system in Australia – and connect with the key decision makers and influencers across policy and industry. In addition to sponsoring the conference there are also great opportunities to exhibit and showcase your organisation in our Networking and Exhibition hub. Following the success of our first hybrid conference in 2022, you will also be able to reach delegates online with the conference delivered virtually to those who cannot attend in person.
We invite you to take advantage of the many opportunities available to support the conference at a variety of levels. Each package comes with a range of inclusions to help you promote your organisation, or we can tailor a package to suit your specific needs. We invite you to consider partnership and speak to our team about how we can work together to ensure NHC23 continues its strong legacy championing an inclusive housing system for all Australians.
A sponsorship or exhibition gives you exposure to an extremely interested, relevant and influential audience in an educational environment.
5 reasons to partner with NHC23
- Participate in the largest and most reputable gathering of housing decision-makers from government, not-for-profit and private sectors in Australasia.
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to improving housing outcomes in Australia.
- Align your brand with the National Housing Conference and the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute – Australia’s leading research organisation into housing, homelessness and urban issues.
- Network with over 1,200 delegates, both in-person and online. Create your own networking space in the Exhibition hub and connect with new customers and stakeholders.
- Gain extensive exposure for your brands and promote of your organisation’s commitment and support for the National Housing Conference and the broader housing sector via conference marketing, newsletters and website prior to the conference.
'The AHURI National Housing Conference is our go to Housing event in Australia, providing unequalled exposure and opportunities to meet with our core customer base all in a single location. We have supported this event as a major sponsor for many years now and the relationships and opportunities that have been created and fostered through this event has been instrumental in Civica’s success in the local Australian market.'
Neale Walsh - Director, Housing and Strategic Engagements, APAC, CIVICA